Driller Flag Football Schedule
- Please ensure that your child consumes enough food/snack/energy drink before practice to keep them nourished throughout practice. Plenty of water will be provided.
- It is highly recommended that your child wears a rubber-soled running shoes during play. Cleats are not allowed. Mouth guards are MANDATORY this year and are provided in their fees.
- It is your child’s responsibility to notify coaches before practice if they are unable to attend.
- Rides will not be provided by coaching staff. Transportation provided by FSD bussing, or parents with required insurance forms.
- Coaches operate by a highly structured code of conduct. If your child chooses not to follow behavioural guidelines set out prior the season your child may be asked to leave a practice or game.
- Parents/guardians are always encouraged to attend practices and games.
- Driller Flag Football is intended for players to learn basic skills and attitudes associated with the game of football. Above all, football is about having fun!!