Graduation Commencement and Banquet will be Friday June 7, 2019
The Commencement will begin at 1:30 in the Oilfields High School Gymnasium. The Banquet will be held at Lynnwood Ranch, doors open at 5PM and Dinner at 6PM
Please contact Ms. Jordi Roelfsema for more information.
- If your Graduate is participating in the Spring Fundraiser Flower Sales please do not purchase Banquet tickets/pay remaining grad fees until the fundraising profit has been determined. You may reserve your table and numbers ahead of time with the ladies in the office. Just let them know that you need to wait until those calculations have come through.
- Congratulations to the Grads on their huge success in the Bottle Drive. We had 16 Grads participates and they raised $1523.60. A huge thanks to Marie, Tracey, Barb and Deb for their hard work in planning out the day, and to Mark, Pat and Andy for volunteering for the morning.
- Scholarship Applications are due on May 6th - Please see Ms. Isberg's Page under Student Services
- We will be having a mandatory grad rehearsal on Thursday June 6th during the school day, it is essential that all grads are available for this run-through. Time is TBD and will be communicated beforehand
- If you or your child has not yet done so, please complete the following tasks:
- E-mail email@example.com 2 baby/toddler photos
- Complete the grad bio information form for the graduation ceremony. There are currently only 16 students who have completed this task. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKyJ3CWJDHWh5jLE9ylwVf0s0k3mcGjzDwZOy207HYcdaNAQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Our next Grad Decorating Committee meeting will be scheduled for later in May. I will send a group email to the contact list in order to determine a date, we are hoping to complete the assembly of decorations on this night. We will be sending out a call for additional volunteers once we have a better idea of what jobs will be available.
- Our Spring Fundraiser is underway. Some students took home GrowZone Forms yesterday for the spring planters. I have had a few requests to send the order forms home to parents, so attached is the order document. If you wouldn't mind letting me know if you are planning on participating in the fundraiser that would be helpful so I can give estimates to the lady at GrowZone.
Orders Due: May 7th
Delivery Date: May 21st
Questions please contact Ms. Roelfsema at firstname.lastname@example.org