Building Access / Locker Clean Out
In an effort to allow students and parents to collect their belongings and learning materials while adhering to the latest requirements outlined by AHS, access to Oilfields High School will be organized using the on-line appointment booking system, similar to what is used for Learner Conferences.
Possible access times are available for Monday March 23, Tuesday March 24 and Wednesday March 25 from 9AM-5PM. We ask that families book 1 appointment per family and bring as few people as possible, as we can only allow a maximum of 50 people in the building at once. The appointment lengths are 20 minutes long, but we ask that you minimize the time you are in the building as there will be others waiting to enter. You will only be allowed to enter the building during your scheduled time.
Teachers and staff will not be available and we ask that you maintain email communication with them instead.
The purpose of these appointments are to allow students access to their lockers for personal belongings, photo packages, and other educational resources. Students will clear out their lockers and take all of their items home. Locks should be left in an open position hanging on the locker. Please remember to bring bags or boxes to take all items back home. There will not be any available at the school.
We ask parents / guardians to wait at the school for their child while they collect their belongings. The following checklist will guide your student through the process:
- Check in with staff at front door (Please indicate if you have access to computer/WIFI at home)
- Return School Resources
- Unneeded Textbooks / Library Books (Few Exceptions)
- Signed ILPs / BSP’s
- Calculators / Rulers
- Athletic Uniforms
- School Owned Items
- Clean out locker
- Waste in Garbage Bins
- Collect Photos
- Collect learning packages or resources
We ask that anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms remain at home. Students unable to clean their lockers during the scheduled time must make arrangements with the office. Lockers not addressed will be cleaned out by staff and materials disposed of.
- Appointment bookings will close the day prior. Bookings will occur online only and are not available through phone calls or email.
- To book a time, parents will first need to register for an account (https://oilfields.fsd38.ab.ca/view.php?action=account-create). Parents will need to fill out the form information and be sure in the "Tell us who you are" section change your answer from Staff to Parent.
- Once your account is created you can sign in (sign in to link - http://oilfields.fsd38.ab.ca/view.php?action=signin), Select your desired day, select an office staff member, and book a time slot that works for you.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Musgrove or Mr. Hasiuk.