Learner Conferences are virtual this year!
Booking Appointments for Learner Conference Parent/Teacher Interviews:
Tuesday, November 17th 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Wednesday, November 18th 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Learner Profiles will be emailed starting November 13th
- Virtual Zoom Learner Conferences are scheduled for November 17 & 18 from 5-8 pm through Zoom.
- Starting Friday, November 13th booking an appointment to meet with your student’s teachers will be open and done through the Oilfields School Website http://oilfields.fsd38.ab.ca/
- Appointment bookings will close the day prior to interviews. Booking interview appointments will occur online only and are not available through phone calls or email.
- To book Zoom Meeting interview times, parents will first need to register for an account (http://oilfields.fsd38.ab.ca/view.php?action=account-create). Parents will need to fill out the form information and be sure in the "Tell us who you are" section change your answer from Staff to Parent.
- Once your account is created you can sign in (sign in to link - http://oilfields.fsd38.ab.ca/view.php?action=signin), Select your desired interview day, select your first teacher, and book a time slot that you'd like to meet with them.
- Appointments are listed back to back. So you will need to be thoughtful of the time you spend in your conference so you do not go over time.
- Parents will receive an email from the teacher confirming their appointment time and the Zoom link. Please ensure that you click on the link 2- 3 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. When the teacher is ready to begin your conference you will be accepted into the meeting.
- We encourage everyone to login into their Maplewood Account regularly to check in on student progress. There will be periodic black outs for mark book access.