Booking Appointments for Learner Conference Parent/Teacher Interviews:
Wednesday, November 20 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Thursday, November 21 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Learner Profiles will be emailed starting November 14.
- Learner Conferences are scheduled for November 20 & 21 from 5-8 pm.
- Starting Monday, November 4 booking an appointment to meet with your student’s teachers will be open and done through the Oilfields School Website http://oilfields.fsd38.ab.ca/
- Appointment bookings will close the day prior to interviews. Booking interview appointments will occur online only and are not available through phone calls or email.
- To book interview times, parents will first need to register for an account (http://oilfields.fsd38.ab.ca/view.php?action=account-create). Parents will need to fill out the form information and be sure in the "Tell us who you are" section change your answer from Staff to Parent.
- Once your account is created you can sign in (sign in to link - http://oilfields.fsd38.ab.ca/view.php?action=signin), Select your desired interview day, select your first teacher, and book a time slot that you'd like to meet with them.
- Appointments are listed back to back, so be thoughtful of that when selecting your appointment times; if you require time to transition to different appointments, please build that into your appointment selection by leaving blocks of time between appointments.
- We encourage everyone to login into their Maplewood Account regularly to check in on student progress.